Sunday, May 21, 2006

Fairy tales....

This one is dedicated to a friend…she eats, sleeps, pretends to study and cribs all the time… just like me… :) wat a life!!!

Delusions of the sane mind… “forever”

my prince charming….will he leave a shoe behind for me or will I wake him up with a kiss…will I swoop him away on a magic carpet.. or will he give up his fins for legs…(how about trading looks for brains…) considering the current prospects (hypothetical of course)…. he might just turn out to be a frog..

how abt a cup of coffee??


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO
And Hey! I am better than that!

-Me :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Subodh Shivapuja said...

All of them cant be that bad......

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sis, u'll get what u desire. :)
as in my case, i am & will always be a prince charming..but a different kind...i will not leave a shoe for anyone nor can anyone swoop me up! ;)

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home